Prince William Little Theatre: Annie
|Presented By||Prince William Little Theatre|
|When/Where||Friday, Jul 19, 2019 8:00pm||Hylton Performing Arts Center, Gregory Family Theater, Science and Technology|
|Saturday, Jul 20, 2019 2:00pm|
|Saturday, Jul 20, 2019 8:00pm|
|Sunday, Jul 21, 2019 2:00pm|
|Thursday, Jul 25, 2019 8:00pm|
|Friday, Jul 26, 2019 8:00pm|
|Saturday, Jul 27, 2019 2:00pm|
|Saturday, Jul 27, 2019 8:00pm|
|Sunday, Jul 28, 2019 2:00pm|
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms her way into everyone's hearts in 1930s New York City in a fun-filled adventure the whole family will love. Based on the popular comic strip by Harold Gray, Annie has become a worldwide phenomenon and was the winner of seven Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
This event is family friendly.
NOTE: The Sat., July 27 performance of Annie at 2 p.m. is a sensory-friendly performance that is designed to create a performing arts experience that is welcoming to all people with autism or with other disabilities that create sensory sensitivities.
Performance Accommodations include:
- Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance
- A reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance
- Designated quiet areas within the theater
- Space throughout the theater for standing and movement
- Hylton Center staff trained to be inviting and accommodating families’ needs
This performance features Tucker, a service dog in training, as Sandy.
Military, Senior, Student: $20
Child 12 and Under: $15